DetailsTime : 1:30PM
Venue : Lavender in the Village Festival
Address : 4920 Rio Grande Blvd NW
State : NM
Zip : 87107
Started in 1994, the Lavender in the Village festival is one of the premiere agri-nature events in the state. In 2016, this fun festival attracted over 7,000 thousand attendees. The event focuses on agriculture, community, and family and has received national recognition for its impact on cultural preservation, agri-toursim and community building.
Festival Events and Activities
- Stroll through booths filled with fine arts, crafts, lavender, antiques and unique home décor.
- Kids Farm Camp designed to entertain and educate the youngest lavender lovers freeing the parents to experience the festival and its onsite adult classes and demonstrations.
- Open-air yoga classes led by the area’s top instructors.
- Educational exhibits, seminars and workshops focusing on cooking and healing with lavender, and the role of sustainable agriculture in everyday lives.
- New Mexico beer, wine and spirits.